Sunday, May 20, 2018

Last Week of School

Last Week of School



It's the last week of school!!!

Dear Parents,
The end is here. It is time for me to give you back your children, the same children you confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give them back pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible and more mature than they were then. 

Although they would have attained this growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch their personality unfold day by day. I give them back reluctantly, for having spent nine months together in the narrow confines of a crowded classroom, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other. 

We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned and enriched our lives together this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them back I must. Take care of them, for they are precious. They are gifts from God. 

As your children come home this week, I pray that they will continue to hunger for God's word daily. I pray that they will keep their feet on the path of righteousness. I pray that their minds will grow in the knowledge of the Lord, and I pray that that God will protect them and bring them healing and wholeness. 

I wish them well, I'll cherish them as they walk out the door. Wherever life may lead them, they're in my heart to stay! Thanks for an amazing year!

Love, 
Mrs. Klug


No comments:

Post a Comment